The Art of Impossible by Steven Kotler
If you were too late to sign up for the January edition of The Arsenal Book Study, here is your chance to get involved. We are reading The Art of Impossible by Steven Kotler next. Learn more about the book and author here: https://www.theartofimpossible.com/
On Wednesday March 2nd, from 7:30 – 8:30 PM we will be hosting the 2nd session of The Arsenal Book Study. This is an opportunity to read alongside your fitness peers and advance our collective knowledge of psychology, health, motivation, human performance, self-awareness, building habits and fulfillment in life. The Arsenal Book Study is open to, and freely provided, for all our current members. Sign up here
The format will go as follows:
- Sign up here so we know who is coming
- Buy and read or listen to whatever the book is prior to the session
- Sign up to attend the session via Zenplanner above.
- Come ready to share ideas, hear from your peers, turn ideas into action and have some fun and a few laughs with your friends
- BYOB and snacks if you’d like
This session will be led by me, Coach BJ McKay, so please reach out to me with any questions you might have, as well as any book recommendations for future sessions. Hope to see you there.