What is this program?
Longevity Training is a 60 minute functional fitness class aimed at improving the strength, balance, flexibility, mobility, and cardiovascular capacity of those aged 55+.
Below is an example of what the class will look like:
- Warm-up: to prepare the body for the specific exercises of the day
- Balance : exercises designed to reduce fall risk
- Strength: full body functional movements to improve your quality of life
- Conditioning: to improve cardiovascular health and endurance
- Cool-down: to improve mobility and flexibility
Who is this program for?
Longevity Training is for anyone aged 55+ who is looking to increase their healthspan AND lifespan.
Why invest in this?
This class will give older adults the ability to pick up their grandkids, play with grandkids, continue to perform daily activities of living alone, and further prevent assisted living. As we age by nature we will start to lose our physical function, however, if we continue to train we can significantly slow this process down.
What is the investment?
12 Classes for $144
24 Classes for $240
What is the process?
- Assessment + Goal Setting
- Use the link HERE to set up an assessment time with a coach.
- Building meaningful milestones
- Onboarding + Accountability
- Targeted training + Development